Have you noticed that all the granola bars found in stores seem to taste the same? Old & dry.
These were made with LOVE, meaning, I just threw a bunch of stuff that I love to eat into a bowl.
We love how they turned out. The boys gave them a thumbs up.
Cranberries, apples, almonds, peanut butter & chocolate.
2 cups Udi's Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola.
1/2 cup Sugar in the Raw
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 5oz bag of New England CRUNCH. Cranberries, cinnamon apples & honey roasted almonds.
3/4 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate
1/3 cup peanut butter
6 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
***I used my Pampered Chef brownie pan. Go HERE to order from my friend Alison. The brownie pan is only $20. LOVE IT! (tell her Holly sent you)
You can also use a 9X9 or 9X13 pan.
2. Mix together granola, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, New England Crunch & bittersweet chocolate.
3. Whisk together peanut butter, olive oil, honey & water.
4. Mix together the wet & dry ingredients, then spread into pan.
5. Press firmly into pan & make sure to get the corners.
6. Bake for about 35 minutes if you are using a brownie pan or a 9X9 pan since the bars will be thick. Bake 30 minutes if using a 9X13 pan.
7. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
Ingredients found at Publix.
Cut into small squares & place in ziploc snack bags.
Put in your pocket when you are going for a walk or run.
***You may want to put them in the freezer to prevent chocolate from melting.